Can you believe that Labor Day is in just 2 weeks?! As excited as I am about fall fashions, I am sad to see summer go. I had such a busy summer I hardly had a chance to catch a tan at the beach so this past weekend I made up for that and enjoyed a nice three-day weekend at the shore! I tell ya, I miss NY all the time but it sure is nice being so close to a beach living in NJ!
My weekend at the shore inspired me to yes, again talk about smart sale shopping. I’m going to coin this as the ‘Triple S’. Right now is the perfect time to purchase swimwear. Remember my previous post about this? There was still snow on the ground when I wrote that one and I’m sure all of you couldn’t even picture yourselves buying swimwear… so lets talk about it again now.
Sure there are trends from season to season in swimwear. Right now the ruffle tops are on trend. But in general, swimwear is pretty consistent from year to year, so stocking up at the end of the season for next year is ALWAYS a good idea. Check out some of my favorite sites to shop for a new suit- and about their current sale! And best yet, shop now and it’ll be in in time for Labor Day for one final beach weekend!
1. Victoria’s Secret. I’m sure this is no surprise to all of you. VS offers a massive variety of suits and slashes prices at the end of the season. Their website carries a better inventory of their swimwear so I would encourage you to order online verses in the store. But if it doesn’t fit or you don’t like it, just return it to the store for a hassle free returns. The biggest drawback to ordering from VS is that you are guaranteed to see someone else at the party or beach with either the exact same one on, or at least very similar. Order from their PINK collection and that person will be in high school.
2. Tilly’s. Let’s talk about some cute bikinis! Tilly’s has a lot of trendier swimwear in great tribal prints. Right now their sale swim is an extra 50% off and they offer free shipping on orders over $30! Their swimwear is already very reasonably priced, so shopping their sale you are guaranteed to get an amazing deal! Unfortunately, sale items are available only for exchanges.
3. Venus. I love Venus for my full figured clients. Venus offers tops sized up to DD, and bottoms up to size 16. Right now, they are offering up to 50% off all swimwear. They also offer a great selection of one piece bathing suits that are flattering and fun, not matronly.
4. Everything But Water. Here is another site with a large selection of swimwear. I love this site for their cover-ups though! Right now they are offering an additional 25% off sale! Be careful though, their sale items are considered final sale and are not returnable.
5. FigLeaves. FigLeaves.com brings new and different brands and sizes to the table that you often don’t see in other sites. Like VS, they also offer swim tops in bra sizes. But unlike VS and really any other site I have seen, they offer bust sizes starting at a 28 up to a 44, and cup sizes all the way up to a JJ! They currently are offering up to 50% off on their sale swimwear with hassle free returns!
Need to get something for your man? PacSun has never let me down on their end of the season sale. For my honeymoon, I was able to get my husband a ton of board shorts on sale with an extra 30% off and free shipping… needless to say, he is still wearing them! Right now they are running the same sale with an extra 30% off all markdowns!
I hope you all have an awesome and safe Labor Day weekend!